Saturday, July 20, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a mother of two grown children even thou they will be always mine. I am a  teacher this is going to be my sixth year as a  Kindergarten educator. I have been married for 29 years this August.
My interests are many but I started this blog as a roadmap for others to be able to travel the same roads we have traveled but to tell of potholes, bumps and shortcuts through the hazards we will face. Such as advice like this you will find it is summer what to do with children? This is a plan you can use and it doesn't cost anything. Make a lunch and take the children to the nearest park spend time playing catch, tag, or just sitting and talking. As a teacher I see the difference in children who spend time talking with not at other people, they do better in communicating their needs, and listening. Two important things needed in a education program. Have a Blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment